[screaming] Ahh, she’s crawling! She’s crawling, she’s crawling,
she’s coming! – Welcome back!
– Welcome back! – I’m Lilimar.
– I’m Daniella. And we are ready! Yeah, we’ve already experienced
a lot of scary things but we’re ready to go back for more. – Go, go, go!
– No, no, no, I can’t! Yeah, we can continue! – We got this.
– Got this. – You got this, let’s go!
– Let’s do it! – Really?
– Yeah, yeah! – No, no!
– Oh, oh! – Whoa!
– No, no, stop! Go, go! I’m smiling so much but I’m terrified! Ahh! – Oh!
– Oh, I hate this! It’s the sound effects,
they really get you! – Oh, oh!
– Hi! Getting scared
is the best part of Halloween, like there’s no better part of Halloween
than just being completely terrified. Er… I don’t trust this,
they all can move! – Can I use this chair as a weapon?
– No, no, Lili, no, go! Oh, no, I’m just gonna walk by! We’re not gonna have– no! We’re not gonna have contact, I said! [screaming] I– no! I hate doors, I really hate doors. Wait, wait, it’s dark, it’s– oh! Ohh, oh! – Go, go!
– No, no! I’m gonna go by it real fast! – No, no, no, no!
– Yeah, yeah, yeah! [screaming] What– yo– whoa! I like watching like having
like a horror movie marathon! Oh, yeah, that’s fun. Watching all the like really cool
like classic Halloween movies that I used to watch when I was younger. Ay, dios mio! Oh, you– [laughing] I’m so glad I wore deodorant today! – I’m sweating!
– We were actually– We were actually having a conversation
about deodorant… earlier! [screaming] [laughing] Go, go, go! No, no, no, no, no! Just in time,
I was just about to feed my plants! Go ahead, don’t worry,
they’ll grab onto you! [screaming] Oh, we’re in his shop,
we fell for it! [gasping] – What?
– Somebody just went– no! No, I’m OK, I’m OK! I don’t– no, I don’t like green stuff! I like dressing in all black,
all through October. Um… and yeah, just feeling the vibes
but not exactly being scared. I dunno, I just get so excited,
when it hits like August, I’m ready. – August?
– Yes, I get ready early. [screaming] No, I’m OK, I’m OK, I’m OK! Come on, Lilimar, you got this,
let’s go, let’s go! That thing’s ugly! – No, I’m not looking.
– What is this? – I’m not even gonna look at it.
– Oh… You made me not trust the doors! – No!
– Ahh! [groaning] You should not trust doors! [giggling] You’re right about that! [giggling] Yeah, go, go, go, go! Ah, she’s crawling! She’s crawling, she’s crawling,
she’s coming! Go, go, go, go, go! [screaming] – They’re so loud, I don’t like it.
– This is like really questionable. I can’t see! No, no, no, no, no, no! Go, go, go, go, go, go! Stop, no,
I know there’s something in here! – I know it!
– Go, go, go! [screaming] [screaming] The men in the– the moss stuff,
that was creepy. They had these big things on top of them
but you could see their eyes! He just had like–
I saw one eye and he was like… Moving it back and forth,
I said, “Whoa, girl, how do you do that? One, and you’re creepy, two.” And then I came back and I said, “No!” Are you ready for what’s next? Make sure to comment down below
what was your favorite part. Come back to see all the creepy scares in Nickelodeon’s
Ultimate Haunted House!