( music playing )– What’s up. I’m Milo.
– And I’m Meg. And we are about to go
in the haunted maze. – Are you ready?
– I was born ready, Meg. Then why haven’t you
gone in yet? Because I thought
that you wanted to go first. – So that’s my excuse.
– Okay. All right, let’s go. ( groans ) ( suspenseful music playing ) Oh, God, this music. Oh, no. – This is not…
– ( clanging ) – Okay.
– ( cat mewling ) – There’s a cat.
– No, not the cat. – ( cat screeches )
– Aah! Oh, my God! – How long is this thing?
– I don’t know. We’ve been in here for, like– Aah! – Aah! Aah!
– Aah! Oh, my God. ( rasping ) – Okay! Just keep walking.
– That was good. Okay, that was the first one.
Wait, is someone in there? Oh, jeez. Oh, no!
I’m scared. – ( shouting )
– ( man screaming ) Aah! – No, that is not– no, no!
– ( screaming continues ) ( clanging ) Oh, this is– aah!
Look at his face. Oh, that’s so creepy. – ( distant screaming )
– Let’s go. – I feel like a–
– Look at these chains. – No, no, no, no, no.
– ( woman shrieks ) ( cackling ) Meg! Meg! You’re okay. You’re okay. I want to wake up. I don’t like this anymore. Okay, let’s make it through. Oh, that is so creepy.
That is so creepy. – ( Meg whimpers )
– Oh, that is so creepy. All right. Go over here. – ( squeaking )
– Okay, yeah. – We should go on this side.
– ( heavy breathing ) – Go where it’s safer.
– That is so scary. I’m sweating and freezing
at the same time. I feel like they’re
going to scare us. ( heavy breathing ) – We made it.
– I think we made it. – Yeah!
– Whoo! – Whoo!
– ( screaming ) Oh, my God. Aah! Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Are you okay? All right.
That wasn’t that bad. Is that why you passed out? – Luckily, we all survived.
– For more friendly zombies, don’t forget to check out
“Zombies 2” on Disney Channel. Yes. – Aah!
– Oh, my–