– Can I not do this anymore? Honestly, kinda scared. (spooky music) – I hate horror movies. I get scared really easily. – I do get scared from them
but I love that feeling. – The Grudge, Ring – When A Stranger Calls or I
Know What You Did Last Summer – Sinister, it’s a really good one. The Conjuring – That’s so not fun. Like why would you put yourself
through being terrified for like an hour and a half? – I really have to go to the bathroom so I hope you don’t play
something really scary ’cause I might pee my pants. (spooky music) – [Girl] No, no, no child, no. No, no (laughs) Oh my God, no. – [Blonde girl] I’m like scared. – Oh ok, I was not expecting that. – [Dark haired girl] No!
– Since when are they British? – The echoing is not helping. – This reminds me of Saw. – [Dark haired girl] Do
not go with them Danny! Oh no! (screams) – That was so random.
– Oh my God. – What a power to have, to see that. – Where are his parents? – I don’t know if that actually happened? – Yeah, ’cause now they’re gone. – Can’t he just go to his room? – He’s definitely crazy.
– What? Talking to his finger. – He’s making direct eye contact with me. (spooky music) – [Girl] Hey, Johnny Depp, looking good. – [Dark haired girl] Oh the crop top. – Boys should wear crop tops more often. Ok! Oh! – Oh my…where’s he going? – Oh shit! So many things just happened! Oh my God! – Oh I was not expecting that. That’s a lot of blood. – Ok, the human body does not
have that much blood in it. (spooky music) – [Dark haired girl]
I feel like somebody’s gonna pop up behind her.
– It’s too quiet. – When her eyes are closed. – [Red haired girl] She’s
too happy, it’s not normal. – [Girl] She’s like over
excessively soaping herself. – Ok there we go. – Oh my God the door opened! How does she not see that? (screams) – Oh my (laughs) – [Red haired girl] My goodness. – Looks like a shark bit her. – How is she not dead yet? – Stop. Oh my God. – This is why I don’t shower home alone. – [Girl] She has to be dead. – What a time to be alive. (laughs) (spooky music) – [Girl] That’s the creepiest
doll I’ve ever seen. – (screams) This is a great start. – Why would you do that?
– I would leave. – [Dark haired girl] No, don’t touch it. Stop it, you’re aggravating it. – The hair (laughs) – The expression on the
doll is like really scary. Is she putting the doll in the fire? – This woman needs some help. (laughs) (screams) – [Girl] Looks like he’s
trying to give her a hickey. Your average Friday night. – [Dark haired girl] For a
small doll that is some words. – Why did she want it
to wake up if it’s gonna do that to her? – She can just leave her house. – This woman is gonna die. (spooky music) – So many things just happened. – I’m pretty sure I was
screaming the whole time. – Yeah. – For it’s time period I’d
say it looked pretty good. – But for now, it seemed a little dated. – You wouldn’t really see
much of what just happened in a horror movie today. – A lot of the ones nowadays
are all kind of the same and very expected. This were really unexpected. – [Girl] Yeah, watching
any horror movie in a dark basement alone would scare you. I don’t think there’s any way
not to be scared from that.